As institutions deploy MDM, they face a critical challenge in integrating constituent data with their on-premise and cloud-based applications. LumenData’s pre-built, real-time, bidirectional, and cost-effective integration between PeopleSoft and MDM addresses this rapidly growing need.
Unify your constituent data with our pre-built PeopleSoft integration.
Learn More About Our Implementation Capabilities
LumenData’s PeopleSoft integration enables
- Complete consolidation of constituent data
- Point-to-point integration (no middleware needed)
- Near real-time integration
- Ability to de-duplicate, cleanse, standardize, and enrich data in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0 by leveraging those functionalities within constituent data mastering systems (MDM)
- Optional integration of additional objects due to the solution’s modular and extensible nature
The following PeopleSoft objects are synchronized between PeopleSoft Campus Solutions and the constituent data mastering system:
- Constituent’s name
- Constituent’s social security number
- Constituent’s telephone number
- Constituent’s address
- Constituent’s e-mail address
- Constituent’s demographic or bio information
- Constituent’s affiliation
With the bi-directional nature of this integration solution, you can
- Search and match constituent records from the constituent data mastering system within PeopleSoft Campus Solutions using the new external search match capability in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions
- Fetch constituent records from the constituent data mastering system within PeopleSoft Campus Solutions
- Publish constituent records from the constituent data mastering system to PeopleSoft Campus Solutions
- Synchronize changes made in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions to the constituent data mastering system
Why choose LumenData?
Enterprise Data Management Expertise. At LumenData, we focus exclusively on MDM, Data Quality, and Data Governance. And with our deep-rooted product knowledge from decades of experience in leading and developing MDM products at major MDM software companies, we understand what it takes to implement MDM quickly and with lower risk.
Data Governance and Data Quality. A governance program that supports data-related decisions and actions is crucial to the success of your MDM implementation. LumenData’s Data Governance services help to coordinate and align all stakeholders on data policies and procedures. Our Data Quality services span from health checks to enterprise data quality deployments across multiple domains.
Our Partnerships Set Us Apart. We work with our partners to co-build products, influence product direction, and build complementary solutions. We bring industry-specific expertise by being involved with our partners’ marketing- and customer-facing teams to accurately meet the needs of customers. Learn more about our Partners.
Pre-built Integration Solutions. In addition to our MDM expertise, LumenData has developed many integration solutions to fast-track MDM deployment. These solutions include integrations to cloud and on-premise applications such as Salesforce.com, Peoplesoft, and Siebel CRM.
Cloud Expertise. As some applications move towards the cloud while others stay on-premise, enterprises will face key decisions on how to manage their data across different environments. With our cloud expertise, we can guide you in choosing the most effective environment for your company, whether it is staying on-premise, moving to the cloud, or a hybrid of both.