We create unprecedented value for our clients because we understand that providing superior service means not only providing in-depth expertise and best-of-breed products but also employing people with exceptional skill sets and the ability to attract the best candidates. Our employees are experts in Enterprise Information Management across several industries and domains, including Master Data, Data Quality, SOA/Integration, and Business Intelligence products and services. We continually seek seasoned professionals to join our elite team as we rapidly expand around the globe to resolve data management problems and to explore new goals for clients. Candidates should be
- a good communicator
- team focused
- detail oriented
- results oriented
To refer a candidate or to apply, please write or send a resume to LumenData, Inc., at email@example.com or
5201 Great America Parkway #320, Santa Clara, CA 95054, USA.
LumenData is actively seeking BlueKai consultants to help one of our clients set up their Data Management Platform (DMP), do integration to it, and construct the "Audiences."
The successful candidate is required to have implementation, configuration, integration skills.
At this time, the position is remote.
Go to Top
Business Analysts, Data Architects, Data Migration Consultants
Hot Job: Data Migration Consultant
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
- Design Data Collection, Migration, and Quality Control Procedures
Design and incorporate a robust set of quality control (QC) procedures to ensure that data and metadata are captured accurately, consistently, and without confounding errors. The QC procedures will include documenting data provenance (e.g., source, date of extraction), data lineage (e.g., transformations, missing value handling), and identifying automated and semi-automated testing and reviews (e.g., peer, management reviews).
- Compile the component inputs into a draft plan.
- Be able to build data queries in PL/SQL and data mapping in Informatica products (PowerCenter and IDQ). Familarity with Informatica MDM, and ILM is desirable.
- Need to have 5+ years of data migration experience and have strong communication skills.
Data Governance Lead
Local Candidates Preferred.
Please provide link to LinkedIn profile when applying.
The selected candidate will lead the data governance initiative for the client and deliver a data governance implementation plan at the end of 8 weeks on-site. Consultant will be responsible for leading the meetings with stakeholders and identifying data governance issues and gaps. Must be able to communicate effectively and speak knowledgeably on the topic of data governance with participants of varying roles from operational level to senior executive level participants. Must also be able to describe and talk about best practices and coach the client resources on implementing data governance. Included in the implementation plan should be a roadmap for establishing a data governance framework, data policies and standards to address issues identified during stakeholder meetings and clear objectives for data governance.
Consultant must be self-motivated and able to work independently as needed. Experience with a data governance lifecycle from start to finish is required. Extensive knowledge and understanding of Data Governance and MDM are critical.
Should be available to stay on after the initial 8 weeks to help support and/or lead the Data Governance implementation if requested.
Create and present a slide deck for the Data Governance Kick-off
Manage the Data Governance BA who will be working under the lead position
Work with the business stakeholders to determine the current state and identify the data governance gaps and issues
Define steps to establish a Data Governance Council
Deliver recommendations for Data Governance policies and procedures
Create and present the Data Governance Implementation Roadmap
Go to Top
This is not a Lab Position.
Up to 50% travel may be required depending on the project.
LumenData is looking for a Data Scientist to lead client engagements.
This will involve working directly with clients to understand business problems and available data, as well as building Predictive/Machine Learning models to help solve those problems.
The ideal candidate would love this challenge, be comfortable engaging direclty with clients, explaining their work to business stakeholders, and dealing with real-world scenarios. These projects can range from optimizing e-commerce funnels to identifying machine failures in heavy industry.
That’s what makes the Data Scientist role at LumenData so fun and exciting!
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Facilitating workshops with business stakeholders to identify customer needs, catalog available systems and data, and design predictive anlaytics solutions
- Data Integration from multiple sources, including SQL and NoSQL databases
- Designing and executing data experiments
- Visualizing data in a way that tells a story
- Feature Engineering on varied data sets
- Implementing Machine Learning/Predictive Analytics models
- Delivering production-ready Data Science projects that achieve customer sign-off
- Demonstrated ability to discuss in detail their work efforts related to real predictive business problems;
- Qualified candidates will have worked on 2 such problems for 2+ months each and be able to describe in detail their work from conception to realization;
- Undergraduate or advanced degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Engineering or a related field;
- Expert-level experience in either Python or R; Python is preferred, but superior R candidates also will be considered;
- Superior understanding of SQL and database modeling;
- Expertise in data visualization using tools such as Tableau.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to take initiative and deliver tangible results under deadlines;
- Possess the curiosity and creativity necessary to generate quick, iterative, optimizing solutions in a wide range of industries and business domains, including anything from eCommerce to Telecommunications to Heavy Manufacturing and anything in between.
Some example Use Cases we are currently working on:
- eCommerce/Retail:Using Web events, CRM and DMP data for analysis in real time to derive deep insights around Shopper Personas, Cart / Reservation Abandonment probability, CLV and other propensities and to enable real time site personalization.
- Manufacturing: Classifying streaming machine data to enable powerful predictions on machine energy consumption, efficiencies, and fault tolerances.
- Preventive Maintenance: Using real time analysis of machine data to provide for the identification of discrete events, detection of anomalies, and the prediction of failures; thus enabling companies to take preventive measures in an optimized manner
Go to Top
Oracle Sales Cloud Technical Architect
Please provide link to LinkedIn profile when applying.
Expertise with Oracle Sales Cloud – Understand the capabilities and enhancements
Expertise in Sales Cloud Design patterns, best practices, and methodologies
Expertise in data cleansing and import from external systems
Expertise in configuring and invoking data validation, transformation, and mapping features and rules
Expertise in creating, invoking, and maintaining rules
Expertise in creating, invoking, and maintaining workflows
Expertise in integrating with external services, rules, and workflows
Expertise in creating data exports – Preconfigured, adhoc, formatted
Expertise in creating batch and realtime data import and export functionalities
Expertise in creating realtime and batch reports (preconfigured and adhoc)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Function as a solution architect within the phases of an IT program, including development of future state designs and specifications for application and technical architectures
Contribute to the overall alignment of IT delivery to the needs of the business
Review and assess impact of proposed technologies to the enterprise architecture
Effectively communicate technical information to numerous audiences (including senior management), develop relationships inside and outside of IT, deliver difficult messages and technical recommendations, and influence others to change their approach
Go to Top
Practice Director, Oracle CX Solutions
Location: Major US Cities
LumenData is rapidly expanding its services offerings around Oracle’s CX product suite, so we are currently seeking an experienced Practice Director to focus on solution selling in the Customer Experience space.
The Practice Director will focus on Information Management Solutions (Oracle Marketing and Sales Clouds, BlueKai, Datalogix, Integration Cloud Service, and Oracle CDM) and will sell alongside the Oracle CX sales teams. This is an individual contributor role with tremendous growth potential.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree preferred
- 10+ years sales experience that includes 3+ years experience with Oracle CX product suite
- Experience selling consulting services as well as software applications
- Experience with solving complex business problems with the Oracle CX product suite
- Functional expertise with Oracle CX products along with a thorough understanding of how marketing and sales processes can be orchestrated, measured and improved
- 50-60% travel is associated with this position
Go to Top
© Copyright 2015, LumenData. All Rights Reserved.