LumenData is actively seeking BlueKai consultants to help one of our clients set up their Data Management Platform (DMP), do integration to it, and construct the "Audiences."
The successful candidate is required to have implementation, configuration, integration skills.
At this time, the position is remote.
Go to Top
Hot Job: Data Migration Consultant
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
- Design Data Collection, Migration, and Quality Control Procedures
Design and incorporate a robust set of quality control (QC) procedures to ensure that data and metadata are captured accurately, consistently, and without confounding errors. The QC procedures will include documenting data provenance (e.g., source, date of extraction), data lineage (e.g., transformations, missing value handling), and identifying automated and semi-automated testing and reviews (e.g., peer, management reviews).
- Compile the component inputs into a draft plan.
- Be able to build data queries in PL/SQL and data mapping in Informatica products (PowerCenter and IDQ). Familarity with Informatica MDM, and ILM is desirable.
- Need to have 5+ years of data migration experience and have strong communication skills.
Local Candidates Preferred.
Please provide link to LinkedIn profile when applying.
The selected candidate will lead the data governance initiative for the client and deliver a data governance implementation plan at the end of 8 weeks on-site. Consultant will be responsible for leading the meetings with stakeholders and identifying data governance issues and gaps. Must be able to communicate effectively and speak knowledgeably on the topic of data governance with participants of varying roles from operational level to senior executive level participants. Must also be able to describe and talk about best practices and coach the client resources on implementing data governance. Included in the implementation plan should be a roadmap for establishing a data governance framework, data policies and standards to address issues identified during stakeholder meetings and clear objectives for data governance.
Consultant must be self-motivated and able to work independently as needed. Experience with a data governance lifecycle from start to finish is required. Extensive knowledge and understanding of Data Governance and MDM are critical.
Should be available to stay on after the initial 8 weeks to help support and/or lead the Data Governance implementation if requested.
Create and present a slide deck for the Data Governance Kick-off
Manage the Data Governance BA who will be working under the lead position
Work with the business stakeholders to determine the current state and identify the data governance gaps and issues
Define steps to establish a Data Governance Council
Deliver recommendations for Data Governance policies and procedures
Create and present the Data Governance Implementation Roadmap
Go to Top
This is not a Lab Position.
Up to 50% travel may be required depending on the project.
LumenData is looking for a Data Scientist to lead client engagements.
This will involve working directly with clients to understand business problems and available data, as well as building Predictive/Machine Learning models to help solve those problems.
The ideal candidate would love this challenge, be comfortable engaging direclty with clients, explaining their work to business stakeholders, and dealing with real-world scenarios. These projects can range from optimizing e-commerce funnels to identifying machine failures in heavy industry.
That’s what makes the Data Scientist role at LumenData so fun and exciting!
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Facilitating workshops with business stakeholders to identify customer needs, catalog available systems and data, and design predictive anlaytics solutions
- Data Integration from multiple sources, including SQL and NoSQL databases
- Designing and executing data experiments
- Visualizing data in a way that tells a story
- Feature Engineering on varied data sets
- Implementing Machine Learning/Predictive Analytics models
- Delivering production-ready Data Science projects that achieve customer sign-off
- Demonstrated ability to discuss in detail their work efforts related to real predictive business problems;
- Qualified candidates will have worked on 2 such problems for 2+ months each and be able to describe in detail their work from conception to realization;
- Undergraduate or advanced degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Engineering or a related field;
- Expert-level experience in either Python or R; Python is preferred, but superior R candidates also will be considered;
- Superior understanding of SQL and database modeling;
- Expertise in data visualization using tools such as Tableau.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to take initiative and deliver tangible results under deadlines;
- Possess the curiosity and creativity necessary to generate quick, iterative, optimizing solutions in a wide range of industries and business domains, including anything from eCommerce to Telecommunications to Heavy Manufacturing and anything in between.
Some example Use Cases we are currently working on:
- eCommerce/Retail:Using Web events, CRM and DMP data for analysis in real time to derive deep insights around Shopper Personas, Cart / Reservation Abandonment probability, CLV and other propensities and to enable real time site personalization.
- Manufacturing: Classifying streaming machine data to enable powerful predictions on machine energy consumption, efficiencies, and fault tolerances.
- Preventive Maintenance: Using real time analysis of machine data to provide for the identification of discrete events, detection of anomalies, and the prediction of failures; thus enabling companies to take preventive measures in an optimized manner
Go to Top
Please provide link to LinkedIn profile when applying.
Expertise with Oracle Sales Cloud – Understand the capabilities and enhancements
Expertise in Sales Cloud Design patterns, best practices, and methodologies
Expertise in data cleansing and import from external systems
Expertise in configuring and invoking data validation, transformation, and mapping features and rules
Expertise in creating, invoking, and maintaining rules
Expertise in creating, invoking, and maintaining workflows
Expertise in integrating with external services, rules, and workflows
Expertise in creating data exports – Preconfigured, adhoc, formatted
Expertise in creating batch and realtime data import and export functionalities
Expertise in creating realtime and batch reports (preconfigured and adhoc)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Function as a solution architect within the phases of an IT program, including development of future state designs and specifications for application and technical architectures
Contribute to the overall alignment of IT delivery to the needs of the business
Review and assess impact of proposed technologies to the enterprise architecture
Effectively communicate technical information to numerous audiences (including senior management), develop relationships inside and outside of IT, deliver difficult messages and technical recommendations, and influence others to change their approach
Go to Top
Location: Major US Cities
LumenData is rapidly expanding its services offerings around Oracle’s CX product suite, so we are currently seeking an experienced Practice Director to focus on solution selling in the Customer Experience space.
The Practice Director will focus on Information Management Solutions (Oracle Marketing and Sales Clouds, BlueKai, Datalogix, Integration Cloud Service, and Oracle CDM) and will sell alongside the Oracle CX sales teams. This is an individual contributor role with tremendous growth potential.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree preferred
- 10+ years sales experience that includes 3+ years experience with Oracle CX product suite
- Experience selling consulting services as well as software applications
- Experience with solving complex business problems with the Oracle CX product suite
- Functional expertise with Oracle CX products along with a thorough understanding of how marketing and sales processes can be orchestrated, measured and improved
- 50-60% travel is associated with this position
Go to Top
Washington DC Metro location required
US Citizen or Green Card Holders Only
Experience with Federal Agencies like FDA CDER is desirable
This person will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs.
- Define and document internal and external user interfaces.
- Support system and data requirement clarification and definition.
- Act as the liaison among internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate, and validate business and system requirements for platform applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Direct the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details.
- Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into design and implementation.
- Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements.
- Create training materials and documentation for users, and train new end users.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Work directly with and serve as the liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Management or related discipline or equivalent and 6 to 9 years of direct experience.
- Experience using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies.
- Experience with Agile delivery methods is desired.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing (integration, user, and performance), debugging, implementation, and support.
- The initial focus of this position will be in the area of Data Management. A demonstrable track record of successful design, planning and implementation of Data Management is a desired requirement for this position.
- Must have a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Ability to apply general organizational knowledge of the business and systems processes in problem analysis is required.
- Must have a solid understanding of application programming, database and system design.
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously is required.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members.
- Ability to work independently with users to define concepts, under direction of project managers is required.
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational and product management skills.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts is required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write and interpret reports, business correspondence, and/or procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, vendors, clients, customers, and the general public.
Responsible for Architecture and Design, including interviewing and gathering client requirements to translate into detailed project plans to meet budgets and deadlines. Create BRD’s, Implementation Guides, Project Plans, Quality Assurance test scenarios/cases, Use cases generation, Source to Target Mapping and Data Analysis. Involved in Team Management involving technical, creative, production, external suppliers, and contractors and for successful client implementations. Participate in Project Management, scope projects, manage budgets, and direct the development cycle from inception to completion. Perform Programming/Development. Assist development team with various lifecycle functions including designing, coding, testing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting client initiatives. Administer system applications and serve as a resource regarding system functionality through detailed documentation. Identify opportunities for Process Improvement and contribute to the improvement of quality and cost.
Master’s or foreign academic equivalent in Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field, plus two (2) years of experience. Experience with Data Analysis, Data Mapping, BRD, Oracle, UAT, SQL, and .Net required.
JOB LOCATION/WHERE TO APPLY:
75 E. Santa Clara Street, Floor 6
San Jose, CA 95113
Willingness to travel.
Washington DC Metro/Federal selling experience desirable.
Please provide link to LinkedIn profile when applying.
LumenData is looking for a top-performing client relationship and solution sales executive to pursue clients focusing on Data Services. Candidates should have an entrepreneurial spirit, good understanding of market trends in the data services space, and demonstrated selling attributes/techniques.
The role involves:
- Creating awareness, building relationships with key executives, and developing/pursuing leads;
- Working closely with software partners to identify opportunities, support partner sales teams in all aspects of the combined (Partner / LumenData) sales cycle and ultimately closing deals
- Working closely with members of the LumenData team to qualify/scope, quote, and close opportunities
Sales Executive Profile
The ideal Sales Executive will have a significant level of business development experience in large and mid-market accounts, selling high-end, project-based, professional consulting services that include Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Management for Advanced Analytics and Data Architecture solutions. Many of these transactions are characterized by long sales cycles and million dollar transactions. The typical candidate will bring approximately 10-15 years experience managing complex clients.
Sales Executive Qualifications
- Successful track record of selling Data Management & Architecture services
- Significant business relationships with senior client executives
- Solid executive presence
- High integrity–honors commitments and understands service delivery
- Ability to work as a team player, with client, Partners and LumenData team members
- Willingness and ability to share knowledge with and coach others
- Strong presentation skills
- An ability to influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- The ability to craft and execute strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- A consistent track record in driving large amounts of revenue in this environment
- Familiarity with selling intangibles
- Willingness to travel
- Undergraduate degree. Advanced degree(s) preferred
- Washington DC Metro/Federal selling experience desirable
Go to Top