Webinar: Gain Competitive Advantage through Strategic Use of Constituent Data and Experience
Oracle NA Higher Education Customer Experience
- May 5, 2016
Across the US and the rest of the world, the higher education market has become increasingly hyper-competitive. Master Data Management enables institutions to meet the demanding expectations of the higher education landscape to better serve their constituents.
With MDM, higher education institutions can
- Significantly drive down data and technology management costs.
- Improve recruiting initiatives.
- Increase fundraising with accurate personalized events and campaigns.
- Prevent duplicate data and the gaps that may occur with incomplete student data across multiple data systems.
- Improve the constituent experience overall to achieve “a student-university relationship for life.”
The webinar features Jason Armbruster, Enterprise Architect at the University of Colorado, who will share what CU has done to improve their constituent data and improve its competitive advantage. The University of Colorado leverages LumenData’s integration between Oracle MDM and salesforce.com to drive clean, de-duplicated, and standardized information to and from salesforce.com.
Webinar: Gaining a Competitive Advantage through Strategic Use of your Constituent Data and Experience
Thursday, May 5, 11:00A PST/2:00P EST